Our client is a major financial institution, providing financial services and FX support services to clients worldwide. They are currently looking for a highly experience Technical Writer to liaise with high-level internal directors on projects affecting core business securityinfrastructure.
The client’s internal securityinfrastructure is currently being overhauled, and as a result a new set of security protocols and guidelines reflecting modern best practices and the current application environment need to be written.
The ideal candidate has expertise in enterprise security, with a functional understanding of advanced security concepts, and having extensive experience in building technical documentation and run books within internal enterprise functions.
· Strong background in developing IT security policies and processes
· Familiarity with FFIEC , NIST Cyber security Framework (CSF) or other Informantion security frameworks
· Must have previous experience writing information security documentation, and disseminating technical requirements for non-technical audiences
· Clear, concise and consistent writer
· Strong IT background with good technical knowledge