Job ID: ITEKJP00015063
Job Title: Technical Writer
Site: Hillsboro, OR
You must possess the following minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferredqualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job and/or research experiences.
- This position requires excellent writing skills combined with a technical background
- Candidate must have a Bachelor?s degree or a Master?s in English, Technical Writing, Technical Communications or a related field
- Experience documenting software products that are subject to regulatory approval would be a plus
- Experienceworking with content management systems is a plus
- Working knowledge of XML authoring tools, such as Xmetal, is a plus.
- Working knowledge of DITA XML-based publishing would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of C/C++, FORTRAN, or some other programming language would be an advantage.
- In this position, you will work closely with Compiler product engineering teams to understand Functional Safety (FuSa) Certification requirements, understand compiler product development tools and processes, and develop corresponding documentation that ensures the compiler product meets the FuSa certification requirements.
- As an information developer, you will be an integral part of a software product development and release team, and will work closely with software engineers and other project stakeholders to understand requirements.
Thanks and Regards
Sumeru Inc. | us.sumeru.com
2401 15th Street NW, Washington DC - 20009
| (408) 627-7847
LinkedIn: Skype: vinay.sumeru |
- You will work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify gaps in existing content, and develop a documentation plan.
- You will attend planning and/or coordination meetings to assess FuSa requirements.
- In addition to excellent planning, coordination, and communication skills, this position requires an ability to work with remote teams in different time zones and with SMEs who do not speak English as their first language.