5 - 7 years
Posted 9 days ago
The Technical Writer/Editor will develop and prepare written material, such as scripts, stories, and other content or materials. Editing will include the planning, coordinating, or editing content or material for publication and the review of content for possible publication.
* Draft and edit memos as required.
o Proofread works to ensure proper grammar, syntax, and format, and shall confirm the veracity of the information presented.
* Develop products and tools to help analyze and visualize information pertinent to the program.
o Assists in preparing presentations and updating graphic presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents
* Conduct vacancy analysis of the Table of Organization and create PowerPoint presentations that demonstrate vacancies by program, series, and grade across the division.
* Serve as a back-up to compile Weekly AD report and creating/updating organizational charts.
* Reserve conference rooms, schedule meetings, and schedule interviews as needed.
* Provide storytelling capabilities in the form of writing, editing and graphic design support.
o This support will be performed for branding collateral materials and presentations, and outreach planning and implementation.
* Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* In addition to the educational requirement, the Technical Writer/Editor shall have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Public Policy, or Immigration related field.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: SECRET clearance required.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.