??We are looking for Technical Writer / Document Management Specialist for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Technical Writer / Document Management Specialist
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Technical Writer works closely with the Procurement Contracts Manager to deliver technical documentation including requirements and contract explanations.
- Responsibilities include writing, revising, and editing new and existing documentation for several audiences.
- The Technical Writer/DMS manages, plans, and organizes development activities of IT procurements and contracts at varying levels of complexity.
- The DMSworks closely with the Procurements/Contracts Managers to draft and maintain contracts-related documents including but not limited to solicitations (Requests for Responses), evaluation criteria, contract requirements, terms and conditions, and related documents.
- The position also interacts with staff of multiple agencies, and other MaHIX Program staff.
- The Technical Writer ensures that stakeholder requirements, deliverables and approvals are defined and documented; communicates project status and ensures that the end product meets stakeholder requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to work independently, and ability to manage several tasks at once are critical for success in this position.
- Responsible for writing, revising and editing new and existing contractlanguage and documentation
- Working withinternal teams to conduct interviews to obtain an in-depth understanding of contractlanguage and objectives as well as document requirements
- Producing high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and needs of varying business user audiences
- Reviewing and validating documentation for accuracy and validity
- Converting existing documents to standard templates
- Revising documentation as new issues arise
- Maintaining standard document templates for contracts
- Creating Contract document filing structure and maintaining it
- Developing and documenting procedures based upon input from Procurement, Contract, Legal and Adminsitrative teams
- Bachelor?s degree in a relevant field; English, Communications or Computer Science
- 3-5years?experienceworking with IT projects and/or large healthcare or government endeavors,
- Work withinternal teams and conduct interviews to obtain an in-depth understanding of contractlanguage and objectives and the document requirements
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to develop and maintains effective relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders, possessing varying levels of technical expertise.
- Team player and demonstrated collaborative approach
- Advanced experience Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook; working knowledge of MS Project and Visio a plus.