Technical Writer - Cyber Security
Hunter Strategy, LLC is a HUBZone certified small business that was founded in 2014 by a group of like-minded IT professionals who have seen both the good and the bad of beltway consulting. Our company was created with the goal of helping the federal government affect positive organizational change through strategic consulting services, IT consolidation, and automation.
We have an opening to support our Fort Belvoir Community Hospital (FBCH) customer located at Fort Belvoir, VA as a Cyber Security Tech Writer. This resource will be expected to provide hands-on support creating policy and governance documentation specific to cybersecurity.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Create all cybersecurity policy and governance
· Prepare and edit documentation incorporating information provided by the team
· Create graphic presentation of cybersecurity information as needed
· Interpret technical documentation standards and prepare documentation according to defined standards
· Ensure documentation is compliant with NIST standards
· Interface effectively with government and contract leadership alike
· Must have Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· At least three (3) years of technical writing and editingsupport
· A minimum of one (1) yeareditingexperience in the field of cybersecurity
Security+, CISSP, or othercybersecurity training/certifications