Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking a highly driven professional to join the Innovative GEOINT Application Provider Program (IGAPP) team and work with them to deliver cutting-edge mobile applications to Department of Defense users. This is a great opportunity to be cleared to a TS/SCI!
The Technical Vendor Relationship Manager (VRM) supports the Marketing Manager and maintain relationships with commercial App Vendors. This person will support and assist the App Vendors through the process to deliver innovative mobile apps to the Government App Store. This position will be located in Chantilly, VA or St. Louis, MO and all candidates must be able to obtain and hold a TS/SCI clearance.
Job responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with App Vendors to help identify existing Apps or App ideas that would be good candidates for the Government App Store
- Effectively communicate and engage with App Vendors in a variety of settings to encourage app offerings: over the phone, through email, or at outreach events
- Provide organized information, updates, and other notes about Vendors and Apps into the program database for reference and distinction (IGAPP has over 500 vendor leads to track)
- Assist the IGAPP Marketing Manager in conducting pre-screen research and outreach activities to the Application Community to attract and engage with potential Vendors that have existing commercial applications or have interest in creating Apps to support the Government
- Lead IGAPP event planning efforts and the coordination of materials, messaging, etc. to support IGAPP’s event goals
- Assist the IGAPP Marketing team in expanding the discoverability of IGAPP and the Government App Store through the use of creative marketing materials, social media posts, and participation at outreach events
- Assist Vendors through the entire approval process - answering questions and recording feedback used to shape the future of the program
- Coordinate and participate in Vendor App Offering Discussions/Demos to evaluate the App capabilities and potential use for the Government
- Participate in all Review Boards to receive, facilitate and answer questions about the Vendor(s) and their App(s)
- Collaborate with the IGAPP Contracts Manager to ensure completion of contract documents by vendors throughout the approval process
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be willing an able to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance with a CI Polygraph.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Requires 5 years of experience in a Geographical/Geospatial/Systems Engineering or Development environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate with multiple types of vendor stakeholders; business, marketing and app developers
- Possesses a basic understanding of mobile app technologies and trends in the commercial environment
- Organized and motivated to be a self-starter and leader
- Outstanding people skills
- Ability to travel within the US to support IGAPP events (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography, Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with using/developing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technologies and how they support the NGA mission
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT)
- Experience coding and/or developing mobile applications
- Extensive use and understanding of mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with social media
- Experience with marketing and business development
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph