Crestron has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Trainer to join our team at our Denver Location. This is an exciting time to join Crestron as we continue to innovate our product line and expand our training course catalog. We are looking for someone who has a passion for helping others learn and a commitment to serving as a strong product advocate.
- Facilitate technical training courses on Crestron solutions and related topics for external customers, partners and employees.
- Set up and configure classroom hardware & software for hands on technical training.
- Design and develop instructor led and/or online solutions for technical training courses
- Must be able to grade student exams, validate certifications and use best judgment on critical items.
- Collaborate cross-functionally towards the development of course material.
- Maintain and set up sales/trade show demo equipment, including Southwest Experience Center functionality.
- Deliver all necessary documents connected to training courses, including but not limited to feedback and evaluations.
- Maintain subject matter expertise within the AV industry.
- Research and remain current on various adult learning methods, including instructor skills, course design, learning standards, and evaluation techniques.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Dedicated training facility, minimal travelrequired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering or related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience within the IT, AV or technology industry
- Experience with programming language constructs in any IDE, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Crestron Certified Programmer is preferred.
Job ID 2017-5034