Technical Trainer / Senior Technical Trainer
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
About Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. Cognizant’s single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry expertise, and worldwide resources to working together with customers to make their businesses stronger. As a customer-centric, relationship-driven partner, we are redefining the way companies experience and benefit from global services. Our unique delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. Cognizant delivers a trusted partnership, cost reductions, and business results.
Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2, and the Fortune 500. Cognizant is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
- Deliver technical and behavioral training courses from Cognizant’s course catalog.
- Utilize facilitation and training skills that meet the requirements of the adult learner in both classroom and distance learning settings.
- Produce skilled Full Stack developers to deliver quality software.
- Instill high learning agility among trainees.
- Facilitating classroom and virtual classroom (vILT) training.
- Assisting with curriculum development processes for both classroom based and online training.
- Performing administrative duties related to training to include status reports, travel arrangements, expense reports, and project planning.
- Working closely with team members and clients to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design Technologies, Information Systems or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in Full-Stack Development using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring) or .NET technologies (Visual Studio, ASP .NET, C#) or a proven capability to master these technologies.
- Experience using Oracle or SQL Server database.
- Hands on experience in writing and running Junit tests with mock frameworks.
- Skilled in designing a user interface with RWD principles using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Used code coverage and static code analysis libraries for quality assurance.
- Experience in Agile Development methodology, Continuous Integration and DevOps.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective training, in classroom and/or virtual classroom environments.
- Ability to apply instructional strategies and adult learning principles to design and delivery of training preferred.
- Ability to conduct research, collaborating with subject matter experts and gathering and interpreting relevant data.
- Ability to write clear, concise explanations of complex concepts and engaging course content for a diverse audience of professionals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Experience in JS frameworks like AngularJs or ReactJS is a huge plus.
- Experience using Linux OS and knowledge of shell scripting is a plus.
- Experience in Full-Stack development training will be a huge plus.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.