Job Code : 2018-6563
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading provider of protocol analyzers, exercisers/emulators, jammers and verification tools for existing and emerging digital communications standards. Designed to generate, capture, and analyze high-speed communications traffic, Teledyne LeCroy's tools help developers to discover and correct persistent and intermittent errors and flaws in their product design.
Our Austin Labs is a leading provider of testing and training services. We focus on server, storage, and networking interfaces and protocols. Our engineers and trainers are experts in SAS, SCSI, RAID, iSCSI, SATA, SAS, FC, FCoE, PCIe, and NVMe. Our engineers helped develop some of the industry's key technologies and continue to have a vigorous passion for improving products and sharing their knowledge. This experience and enthusiasm translates into the highest quality testing and training services possible.
The candidate will be responsible for building, maintaining, and delivering specification and industry based protocol training on the following (but not limited to) topics:
- Fibre Channel
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- PCI Express (PCIe)
- NVMe over PCIe
- NVMe over Fabrics
The candidate will need to acquire/possess a subject matter expert level understanding of these protocols, any new protocols or protocol advancements, and the satellite technologies which are pertinent to implementing or engineering with these protocols.
- Previous training development experience for multi-day curriculum
- 5 or more years of previous training experience delivering to technical/professional participants
- Must possess the ability to quickly assimilate new concepts and extrapolate the information across existing platforms and offerings
- Must be able to integrate with existing team structure and share information across job functions
- Must be able to perform a broad scope of cross-discipline tasks
- Up to 40% travel expected