We are looking for Technical Trainer or our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Technical Trainer
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The client is looking for an Instructional Designer with at least 3 years of experience to redesign and package existing professional development content for use on a Learning Management System (LMS).
- The position requires experience designing online training for adults along with experience in using Articulate 360 (or earlier versions of Articulate).
- Ability to deliver in-person training on using adult learning principles to design training preferred.
- The client supports all children and their development as lifelong learners and contributing members of the community, and supports families in their essential work as parents and caregivers.
- Based upon recent review of its workforce development system, client has concluded that key foundational components are needed within clients system of supports to and expectations of the workforce.
- As part of clients efforts to strengthen these systems, the agency is looking to invest in a comprehensive information technology workforce development system that is inclusive of a dedicated Learning Management System (LMS) so that all educators would have the ability to learn core content knowledge in multiple ways, track their progress and more easily develop the core competencies and skills needed to support children?s early learning in a safe environment that leads to positive child outcomes and increased program quality.
- This work will support that vision.
- Work individually and with clients Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to redesign existing professional development opportunities for placement onto a LMS (see Appendix A for course Information).
- Design and deliver training to client SMEs (approximately 15 client staff) on simple online course design principles for future course development.
- Training should focus on how to develop dynamic content for online training using adult learning principles and dynamic design concepts and how to ensure vendors developing online content submit appropriately designed course materials.
- Bachelor?s Degree or higher in Instructional Design, Education or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years?experience designing online training.
- Experience using Articulate 360 (or older versions of Articulate).
- Experience delivering in-person or online training preferred.