Technical Test Lead - Testing with Specific Domain Knowledge
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Cranston, Rhode Island. This position will require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4years of experience with Information Technology
· At least 4years of end to end testing
· Experience in Agile Testing methodologies
· Hands on experience in various testing methodologies, Defect Management Process, Test Strategizing and Test Planning
· Strong automation framework development experience, with hands on experience in any of the automation tools like UFT or Selenium
· Relevant domain experience in Commercial Banking, Trade Finance, Asset Based Lending or Leasing
· Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes.
· Skills: Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Communication skills, ability to work in a multiple / diverse stakeholders environment, People coordination
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.