In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
Location for this position is Chicago,IL and may require travel.
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
· At least 4years of experience with Information Technology.
· Python scripting
· Unix Shell scripting,
· UFT or Selenium
· Login VSI scripting
· Expertise in diverse Test Automation frameworks and methodologies using UFT and/or selenium
· Experience working on n-Tier technology stack.
· Project, talent management and thought leadership
· Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
· Analytical skills
· Proactive in analyzing the current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements
· Communication and Analytical skills
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.