Infosys–IVS-FS–Technical Test Lead– Functional Testing
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Charlotte, NC /Addison, TX.. This position may require 5%travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
•At least 4 years of experience in Banking and financial services domain.
• Having experience in Mortgage Servicing Platform is an added advantage
• At least 4 years of experience in project scoping, Test Plan /Strategy, Test Estimation and scheduling
• Minimum 2+ years managing QA/UAT teams in the development and execution of defined testing methodologies.
•Strong analytical skills, detail orientated and critical thinking to understand business requirements, High Level Design and prepare for User Acceptance Testing phase to ensure the systems for fit for deployment.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.