Technical Test Lead / Business System Analyst (WS)
Position/Role: Technical Test Lead/Business System Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
* 4 years of experience in requirements gathering and analysis
* Should have strong co-ordination, communication & reporting, leadership skills and have expertise in Business processes, Business System Functionalities to coordinate between Business and IT teams
* Should be able to gather business requirements from Product Owner and business users, analyze and convert into user stories
* Coordinate with Business SMEs, User Experience Teams and Technical SMEs to plan product roadmap. Resolve technical team Queries by interacting with various stakeholders.
* Able to size user stories using various techniques and provide prioritizations for the sprint planning and backlog grooming. Attend and at times lead SCRUM meetings.
* Review test strategy with QM team members and help them in refining the strategy further. Review Test Scenario and test results and collaborate with Client, stakeholders and vendors to ensure project environment is available as needed.
* Perform User Acceptance Tests and lead demoes, monitor Defect fixes and plan the "Go-live" activities such as Implementation Plan, Release processes, Release approvals to ensure that there are no issues to move the changes to production environment in planned time. Create and share status reports and sprint velocity reports.
* Should have proficiency with the financial domain / Capital Markets / Investment Management business requirements.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools like Project, Visio, Excel, Power point and Word
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment