Basking Ridge, NJ
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 427 days ago
Infosys – IVS-FS – Technical Test Lead – Automation Architect - UFT, Selenium, CICD, DevOps - Chicago, IL
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Chicago, IL. This position may require travel .
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with IT
• At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design
• Experience with Financial services domain.
• At least 4 years of experience in Test Automation using QTP/UFT, Selenium or other similar automation tools.
• Good experience/exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins or equivalent
• Good understanding of testing process and test methodologies.
• Working experience in Agile methodology
• Expertise in diverse Test Automation frameworks and methodologies using UFT and/or selenium
• Experience working on n-Tier technology stack.
• Project, talent management and thought leadership
• Experience working in teams that adopted DevOps
• Experience in any Programming language (C++, C#, VB, Java, Python,)
• At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment