IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
We bring our globalindustrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud andmobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services andAgile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost pointrequiredto keep clients at the top of their game.
- Experience in developing complex custom .Net Solutions, and integrating custom services (knowledge of REST/SOAP)
- Experience in Solutioning, Sizing business requirements, develop Proof of Concept
- Develop Architectural Framework guidelines in developing .Net Solutions, and leverage Best practices in the Industry.
- Extensive experience in managing/mentoring large teams, delivering huge business requirements.
- Experience in Architecting highly-available solutions in a clustered environment
- Knowledge in Sizing Horizontal and vertical scaling, .Net Performance tuning, Disaster Recovery.
- .Net infrastructure knowledge with expertise on Websphere / AIX
- Clear communication status to senior executive stake holders
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 15years of IT industry experience and at least 5 years in Enterprise level .Net application Architecture.
- 5 years of Admin, Development experience in .Net suite of Products: ASP,C#, .Net
- At least 10 years of experience on the IBM Middleware stack such as WebSphere, MQ, and DB2.
- At least 10 years of programming experience in Java
- 4 to 6 years of experience in DB performance tuning with Oracle MS SQL and DB2
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial domain with focus on Banking and Insurance
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Technology Certifications in Microsoft Technologies along with Cloud
- Experience in working on designing the solutions for large scale financial applications for leading Financial Institutions
- At least 2 years of experience in working the industry standard security implementations using SSO, OAuth and SAML.
- Good understanding and hands on skills on IBM Watson, Cognitive computing and IoT implementations.