Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Technical Task Order Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of a complex technical task order (TTO) or a portfolio of related TTOs. Serves as the main point of contact for the Technical Contracting Officer's Representative(s). The Technical Task Order Manager will lead program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities, potentially for a portfolio of multiple TTOs.
- The Technical Task Order Manager is accountable for proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the technical task orders, as well as facilitating potential synergies between related TTOs.
- The Technical Task Order Manager shall utilize expert communication skills needed to manage the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents. The Technical Task Order Manager will also manage communications with both customer and corporate stakeholders.
- The Technical Task Order Manager will be responsible for simultaneously leading multiple projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of professionals that have been involved in analysis, design, development, integration, testing and maintenance of information technology systems.
- Eight (8) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts related to the contract scope, type, and complexity is required. Shall have at least four (4) years of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Shall have six (6) years experience in detailed management and oversight of a Contractor or Government team, including conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
- Shall have six (6) years experience in managing at least $2M integration projects or software development efforts.
- Five (5) years experience reviewing and analyzing financial expenditure reports.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies.
- PMP is desired.