SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
The right candidate will serve as an operations specialist providing direct support to a client. Responsibilities include performing targeting in support of HUMINT and/or technical collection and applying technical targeting methodologies to produce actionable information in oral and written form. Over time, the right candidate will progress and develop cyber-intelligence expertise.
- 3+ years of experience in the intelligence community
- Strong investigative skills, ability to analyze large datasets, and exploit digital media
- Experience with HUMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT collection or All-Source analysis
- BA or BS Degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with computer security, network administration, or networkforensics desirable
- Familiarity with Database Management Systems (DBMS) a plus
- Willingness to learn basic query languages such as SQL may be necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with mobile devices and LINUX and/or windows operating environments a plus
- Functional ability in a foreign language a plus but not required. Candidates with some working proficiency in Chinese, Russian, Korean, or Arabic tend to be in higher demand
- Cyber certificates such as CISSP, CEH helpful but not required
- Must be flexible, willing to learn, and have a desire to grow along with SC3 and the client