The Technical Systems Architect role will develop, implement, and support systems services and solutions for consulting clients. Build a customer-focused relationship with client to identify business challenges and develop specifications and requirements to arrive at the best solution.
- Play an active role by collaborating with Practice Leads to create and maintain documents and procedures.
- Execute, with Project Managers and Practice Leads, on large projects on time and on budget.
- Provide active leadership and articulate to the Project Management Team on what is needed for success and lead the other Engineers to ensure tasks are being completed accurately and timely.
- Be the Lead Engineer on projects that have multiple different technologies.
- In collaboration with the Project Management Team Member, if applicable, provide daily updates on all projects and be proactive with communication to all parties on timelines, hours, resources, concerns, etc.
- Proactively execute collaboration between different business units to provide a world class experience for the customer.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and take a leadership role in Team and customer meetings.
- Contribute to product selection and research, configuration standards and best practices and educate our sales teams on these products and services so that they can sell them.
- Work in a team atmosphere between regional and virtual practices, while at all times maintaining a professional and respectful demeanor.
- Maintain current vendor/industry specific certifications and stay current on new products and solutions.
- Continue to grow personally along the guidelines of the Engineering skills matric, improving your skill set around project experience, leadership, certificatiosn and technical experience.
- Minimum of 1,450 hours billed per fiscal year prorated based on start date. These charge hour requirements will be balanced against professional development and on the job training.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his\her actions
- Adaptability - Ability to fit into a changing environment
- Ambition - Extent that an individual demonstrates drive and initiative in seeking personal advancement or recognition
- Business Acumen - Business acumen looks at the ability of the individual to understand and discriminate between various business related topics and issues. This includes insight into, and understanding of, specialized business concepts.
- Decision Making - Selecting an effective course of action while controlling resources and expenditures
- Detail Orientated - Ability of an individual to pay meticulous attention to all aspects of a situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant
- Ethical - Ability to be guided by the company’s accepted principles of moral conduct
- Honesty / Integrity - Honesty and integrity looks at the ability of the individual to act in a fair and just manner, free from deception
- Innovative - Innovation is the ability to go beyond the conventional, a willingness to try different solutions, and to encourage new ideas from employees and co-workers
- Leadership - Leadership skills looks at how well the individual motivates and guides others to ensure performance in accordance with clear expectations and goals. It involves attracting, supporting, developing, and retaining a talented and diverse workforce
- Organized - Ability of an individual to be structured and methodical in working skills
- Persistence - Ability to continue in a course of action in the face of adversity
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to relate to topics which require and understanding or specialized knowledge
Skills & Abilities
- Required Experience: 5+ years in a technical related field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent certifications
- At least two or more Associate level certifications
- CCNP, CCP-V, VCAP-DCV, MCA or equivalent work experience
- Experience designing and architecting systems-based solution.