Our direct client is looking for a Technical Support staff to provide workstation, laptop, and Mac support; including deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting in Harrisburg, PA.
Candidate will be a member of the Workstation Support Team located in Central Office/Harrisburg. This team is responsible for supporting workstations, laptops, Macs, and all device peripherals (print issues, docking issues, scanning, etc.)
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining device compliance and health; this includes tracking down PC’s that have broken SCCM clients, are out of compliance with updates, or are reported to have application or operating system issues.
- Monitor incident queues for issues and take ownership and assist customers as required.
- Keep all support tickets up to date and well documented.
- As required, provided documentation on issue resolution for other teams.
- Monitor and report on PC issues, escalate issues; work with other teams including SCCM, Active Directory, Security, and the IT Service Desk.
- Able to communicate in a clear manner.
- Change oriented – improve processes and confront difficult circumstances in creative ways.
- Demonstrated customer focus; building strong customer relationships.
- Effectively evaluate information to make correct decisions.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to narrow scope of problems, eliminate irrelevant information.
- Strong team player – collaborate with others, be open to other ways of doing things.
- Interested in emerging technologies demonstrated through training and attending technical events.
- Deploying PC’s and providing support to end users in a large enterprise environment (1,000 PC’s ) - Required - 3 Years
- Develop, test, maintain PC images - Required - 3 Years
- Experience supporting PC’s in a large domain environment - Required -3 Years
- Install and configure PC hardware and peripherals - Required - 3 Years
- Repair PC’s by replacing hard drives, motherboards, memory, etc - Required - 3 Years
- Experience with security, disk encryption, and anti-virus products on Microsoft Windows PC’s, laptops, and Apple OSx MAC’s - Required - 3 Years
- Knowledge of Active Directory and experiencetroubleshooting GPO’s and name resolution - Required - 3 Years
- Experience with managing profiles and certificates on Microsoft Windows PC’s, laptops, and Apple OSx MAC’s - Required - 3 Years
-Experience supporting Microsoft Windows PC’s, laptops, and Apple OSx MAC’s using remote tools (SCCM remote, RDP, ARD) - Required - 2 Years
- Application Support for MS Office 365 on Microsoft Windows PC’s, laptops, and Apple OSx MAC’s - Required - 2 Years
- Experience integrating Macintosh systems into an Active Directory Domain environment - Required - 1 Years
- Scripting with VBS and PowerShell - Highly desired - 2 Years
- Configuration Management Console queries and reporting - Highly desired - 2 Years
- SCCM OSD Task Sequences, thorough understanding of their implementation and how to create and optimize - Highly desired - 2 Years
- Experience using the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) technologies and Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDT) - Highly desired - 2 Years
- Microsoft Certification - Highly desired
Location: Harrisburg, PA