- The successful applicant will be responsible for installing and maintaining the computers, networks, and software for technical college employees and computers labs.
- Provide quality service to technical college employees by addressing problems or issues involving hardware and software through a help desk function.
- Provide technical assistance and support to the institute on a continuing basis to maximize use of available technology and assists in finding solutions to computer and network-related problems.
- Coordinate the ongoing maintenance and operation of the institute's voice data, computer, peripherals and othertechnology.
- Assist with the installation of network cabling. Develops and conducts training programs on hardware, software, and network applications to enable institute employees to take full advantage of available technology for the efficient and effective operation of the college.
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trust worthiness and responsible behavior.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, standing, kneeling, stooping, bending, climbing, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Travel between campuses for projects, meetings, coverage and other business needs will be required.
- Associate?s degree*and* Three (3) years of work related experience
- Note: Experience may substitute for the degree on a year-for-year basis
- Bachelor?s degree in a technical field such as computer science or computer information systems;
- Experience in Windows 10 and Office 2016, and O365;
- Successful completion of Introduction to Windows 10, Configuring Windows 10, Deploying Windows 10 With New and Traditional Tools and Maintaining Windows 10;
- Experience in Audio Visual support to include but not limited to projectors, Smart Boards and video players;
- Ability to troubleshoot and configure printers;
- Strong customer service skills with excellent verbal communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement;
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, be well organized, and a team player;
- Industry specific qualifications a plus ? A Plus, N Plus, Cisco, etc.;
- Experience with a Mac is preferred, but not required.