ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. ZF has a global workforce of approximately 138,300 at 230 locations in 40 countries. Working at ZF is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to imagine and create global mobility for tomorrow – and beyond.
Are you up for the challenge?
The primary job purpose of the Technical Support and Training Specialist is to assume a leadership role in providing technical support to the Regional Sales Team and customers. This position will be involved in leading the organization’s new Service School training initiative and will include technical support line responsibilities. The position will also have some direct sales elements and will be a key voice of the Regional Sales Team into the organization’s warranty process and Engineering activities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering or related field Experience and Skill Requirements - 7+ years experience in engineering, sales or customer service role
- Experience in the Commercial Vehicle industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in training, technical support and problem resolution
- Expert PC skills and use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work effectively
- Ability to prioritize task effectively, accurately and on time
- Travel is required based on business needs (25-50%)
- CDL or ability to obtain CDL required