Position Overview: Our Customer Support organization is looking for an experienced Training & Quality specialist to be a part of our growing team. You will be responsible for leading overall training and call center quality activities in our Atlanta location.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and implement call center training program for new and tenured technical support staff.
- Outline employee continuous improvement for contact center employees.
- Coordinate with corporate/product development on new product rollouts and/or updates to existing products and services, including creating all related training materials for the call center.
- Become and maintain status as Subject Matter Expert on all products, customer support policies and procedures.
- Maintain all existing and new contact center training documentation to ensure all material is up to date on a regular basis.
- Provides individual coaching and motivation to trainees on progress and performance.
- Develop and facilitate call observation/monitoring program to assess quality of support interactions, including proper troubleshooting techniques, call center process, documentation, etc.
- Provides reporting on effectiveness, progress, improvements.
- A minimum 2+ years instructing in a learning environment preferably in a call center, customer service or related industry.
- Possess excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Have a passion for world-class customer service.
- Ability to evaluate learning style and identify development needs.
- Knowledge of needs analysis and instructional design methodologies.
- A demonstrated passion for learning and developing employees at all levels.
- Knowledgeable about existing and emerging training methods/tools.
- Experience in technical writing a plus.
- Experience in technical training preferred.
- Experience with training in a call center environment preferred.