The Technical Support Specialist serves as the point of contact for our customers to resolve technical issues via phone or email. In this role you will:
· Respond to customer questions, analyze systems to identify issues and devise solutions to mitigate and solve problems.
· Create and maintain reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Create and maintain system documentation.
· Train the end user on how to use new applications or application changes.
· Perform system and data analysis on both new projects and troubleshooting existing applications.
· Administer SQL databases as needed for required applications.
· Liaise between business and IT to enhance and/or troubleshoot supported systems that impact processes and reporting.
· Participate in new projects and initiatives, which may involve process improvements, system enhancements, or the development of new applications or software.
· Complete training and certifications, as needed for professional growth.
· Advanced understanding of SQL / T-SQL (Including Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexing, Backups, etc.)
· Minimum 2+ years of college and/or equivalent work experience.
· ERP / Enterprise experience is a plus.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills; must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Professional phone presence, with confidence in supporting a large user base. This is a customer support role, which requires the ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with distressed users as you trouble shoot the issue.
· Must be willing to work full-time in the office.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without visa sponsorship. This position is not eligible for C2C or sponsorship at this time.
Salary range $80k - $100k
Valid through: 1/25/2022