Technical Support Specialist
• Understand software management (including configuration management, data management, networksecurity, IT architecture, infrastructure design, systems integration, and system/application testing approaches)
• Expertise and significant experience in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
• Expertise and significant experience in Computer System Validation and software validation requirements for regulated systems in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry or similar
• Previous experience implementing Liquent InSight product or similar tools/ technology.
• Previous experience with Crystal reports.
• Attention to detail when assessing technical activities and/or reviewing technical documentation (vendor release notes, vendor installation, administration guides, system architecture, system configuration specifications, etc.)
• Ability to identify and address technical issues/problems that may be encountered during the project and the ability to assist the Tier 3Support team in the resolution of these project issues
• Propose technical solutions to issues and escalate issues appropriately
• Maintain a proactive attitude and behavior
• Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
• Interface directly with the business users, management level IT clients, software vendors and other service providers. Strong communication skills are a must.
• Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills