US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Responsible for Tier I software and hardware support.
- Diagnoses and resolves problems using documented procedures and checklists in the performance of most responsibilities.
- Enters call data into a tracking system.
- Escalates problems to higher level technical support professionals when necessary. Assists in the resolution of application, hardware and software problems.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree, or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 1 to 2 years of IT work experience in computer systems or support with demonstrated working knowledge of basic hardware and software products and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Learner/entry level role. Provides Tier 1 support of low to medium complexity. Functions, somewhat independently, under general direction of more senior customer service representatives, supervisors or managers.
- Generally follows documented procedures and checklists.