Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? Do you like new challenges and learning something new every day? Are you looking for a foot in the door to start your cybersecurity career? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS’ Managed IT services provide flexibility to financial institutions as their needs vary and evolve. Our experienced staff acts to ensure customer assets, systems and applications stay current and continuous. That’s why organizations in financial services and other industries rely on our team of experts who are dedicated to information, network and internet security.
What you will be doing
The Technical Support Representative Senior is responsible for delivering advanced technical support over the phone in a remote capacity for our cybersecurity services. You will support endpoint security solutions, email security appliances, web security proxies, process firewall requests, and you will even work together with the Cybersecurity Operations Center on investigation requests.
- Learn. You will be expected to grow your IT and cybersecurity skillsets.
- Solve challenges. No IT issues are exactly alike, we’re looking for individuals that can adapt and be agile in an ever-changing IT world.
- Be bold. We want to improve, and you will be the catalyst for our continuous improvement in efficiencies and innovations.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to customers for endpoint security software such as Trend Micro Office Scan, Carbon Black Response, and Cylance on workstations, laptops and servers.
- Troubleshoot and process email security appliances and web security proxies such as Cisco Email Security, Cisco Cloud Web Security and Cisco Umbrella.
- Assist in firewall requests including access list changes and troubleshooting.
- Facilitate report requests utilizing our Security Information and Event Management platform.
- Develop technical and process documentation to improve process.
- Communicate highly technical information in layman terms to non-technical users.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- In short, you will be helping the security team ensure customer confidence by securing the financial world.
What you bring:
- Passion and drive to begin your cybersecurity career path
- 4+ years of experience providing end-user desktop support
- Experience supporting desktop operating systems
- Experience supporting MS Office
- Experience with anti-virus
- Experience troubleshootingMS Exchange
- Experience supporting Active Directory
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Willing to work any schedule Monday through Friday hour of operation 5 AM to 6:30 PM
- BS degree in CIS, Business, or related field OR 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting network operating systems: Windows 2008/2008R2/2012
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- Direct access to cybersecurity professionals to help you grow your career and eventually move into a IT Security Analyst or IT Security Engineer role