About the team:
FIS’ Managed IT services provide flexibility to financial institutions as their needs vary and evolve. Our experienced staff takes action to ensure your assets, systems and applications stay current and continuous. That’s why organizations in financial services and other industries rely on our team of experts who are dedicated to information, network and internet security.
What you will be doing:
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for delivering Level I & II technical support over the phone in a remote capacity. You will support and administer PCs, thin clients, peripherals, Citrix, various versions of Microsoft Exchange, VMware, servers, and routers adhering to the defined internal escalation process.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to bank employees for networkinfrastructure, internal desktops and thin clients, servers, and software.
- Account management including adding and deleting users, creating new user accounts, and modifying accounts.
- Maintain passwords, data integrity, and file system security for desktop and Citrix environments.
- Communicate highly technical information in layman terms to non-technical users.
- Recommend hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience providing end-user LAN/WAN support
- Experience supporting desktop operating systems
- Experience supporting MS Office
- Experience with anti-virus and backups
- Experience troubleshootingMS Exchange
- Experience supporting Active Directory
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally.
- Willing to work any schedule Monday through Friday hour of operation 5 AM to 6:30 PM.
- BS degree in CIS, Business, or related field OR 3+ years of equivalent work experience.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience supporting network operating systems: Windows 2008/2008R2/2012 preferred.
- Experience supporting Citrix preferred
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset