About this role
Vyaire teams are dedicated to connecting clinicians and patients with the highest quality respiratory healthcare solutions in the market. At Vyaire, you will find a company that puts the customer at the center of all we do. Our culture is one that rewards performance and each interaction we have with a customer furthers our mission to be the global leader in respiratory care.
As the Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of Technical Support Specialists, ensuring that customer issues are fully resolved in a timely and professional manner. You will also work to continuously improve the customer experience through driving process improvements, technical training, and by working with cross-functional teams on support initiatives.
- Provide exceptional technical support for customers; ensure customer satisfaction is achieved when resolving customer/product issues and complaints.
- Lead and develop a team of technical support specialists with a range of experience.
- Establish objectives and manage team performance; provide management and coaching to direct reports.
- Regularly interact and build strong relationships with customers in all applicable and related business markets.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve operational and financial objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to improve customer support.
- Collaborate and support field sales, service, training, project management and other internal teams to support customers and achieve objectives.
- Create, track and report technical support KPIs.
- Measure, track, and improve customer satisfaction results.
- Develop, implement, document, and maintain quality system procedures and policies for functional area(s); participate in the development of policies for the field service and factory service teams.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience in a technical support role, preferably in ventilation or respiratory diagnostics.
- Prior experience managing or leading teams.
- Understanding and knowledge of respiratory care and/or ventilation principles.
- Process improvement experience.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com or other related CRM and Call Center management applications and phones systems.
- Self-starter, ability to perform effectively during times of ambiguity, rapid change and growth.
- Experience coaching and developing teams through clearly defined expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.