Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony Financial, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Technical Account Management Craig Wilke, the Technical Support Manager will be a key member of Socure’s Growth team. In this role as a player-coach, you will be responsible for managing the global support team to provide world-class customer service to clients and internal groups. Additionally, you will have a critical role in handling escalations and building tools and processes to streamline the support function.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the daily activities of domestic and Socure India team members and ensuring 24/7/365 continuous coverage
- Coaching and mentoring team members; identify opportunities to train and upskill
- Lead team to create, setup, and maintain monitoring scripts and reports to support implementation and customer support activities
- Be single point of contact for escalations during incidents, and coordinate communication and output until resolved
- Accountable for ensuring delivery against SLAs and ad hoc reporting requests
- Provide first line engineering support for Mobile Native iOS and Android and Mobile Web SDKs
- Perform prototypical “L3” support activities such as identifying code bugs, log parsing and analysis, file transfer support, etc.
- Be point person for coordinating creation and release of root-cause analyses (RCA's as needed)
- Create and maintain relationships with Engineering and Infrastructure teams to discuss and support issues and projects spanning multiple areas
- Provide timely reports and updates on Technical Support and Technical Account Management activities to stakeholders: help desk tickets, incidents, implementations, etc.
What You’ll Bring:
- BS/BA in business administration, engineering, math, economics, statistics, computer science or other relevant field is preferred
- 7+ years experience in a technical support role with at least 3 years in management including L3 - first line engineering support and responsibility for root cause analysis and coordinating incident response
- Experience supporting SaaS implementations, application development integrations, and SaaS architectures
- Experience working with APIs and API integration with various programming languages
- Experience with SDKs, developer frameworks, mobile device and web application development
- Experience building tools to support implementation and account management service teams
- A self-starter approach to work and the ability to adapt and thrive in rapidly changing circumstances
- Industry: Prior experience with financial services, sponsor banks and financial regulations
- Domain: Prior experience with identity fraud, KYC, consumer watchlists, and DocV technologies
- Experience supporting machine learning based product offering is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on - and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- 401K with company match
- Flexible PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status