What we're looking for…
As an experienced enterprise Support Delivery Manager you will lead a team of technical support engineers focused on incident resolution, collaboration, knowledge creation, teamwork and community participation while driving high levels of customer satisfaction. Our mission is to help customers achieve their desired outcomes, driving deep value with our products. The position is the point of contact within ScienceLogic for pre- and post-sales incident escalation and responsible for facilitating communication between our partners, customers, regional sales offices and HQ. You are a leader, coach and mentor who leads from the front. You will help us continuously work smarter, iterating our process, technology and people to new levels of efficiency. Leading change and global business transformation in an enterprise Support setting is critical to this role. Experience and understanding on how to move Support up the value stream from reactive to proactive and ultimately to preventative models in the enterprise software space is a huge plus. Duties also include career development of support engineers through tailored individualized training plans, helping employees achieve their career goals all while prioritizing the customer at the center of all we do.
Other responsibilities include the coordination of communications between numerous business units, tracking and communicating customer escalations, driving issues through to resolution, identifying trends, performing post action reviews, root cause analysis and implementing preventative and corrective actions. You will regularly interact with senior members of the world-wide support management team.
This position will have demonstrated the skills and ability to effectively manage projects and communicate with major accounts at all levels.
What you'll be doing…
- Act as a customer escalation point for key issues, guide cases to resolution, and engage subject matter experts or interdepartmental resources as required to resolve issues.
- Provide appropriate technical and soft skills training and mentoring. Coach support team members on best practices and communications to continuously improve performance.
- Develop and implement innovative ideas exceeding customer expectations with service standards, such as case management, phone, community and email interactions while improving customer satisfaction and quality.
- Data Driven: We love data because it helps us understand how we're doing. You will be responsible for the development, execution and tracking of standard operating procedures and metrics. Perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly operational analysis and report findings
- Collaborative – leads communication with teams, individuals or organizations to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Adaptable – flexibility to adjust and question one's approach to meet the ever-changing demands of fluid situations
- Proactive - experience driving proactive multi-channel support motions such as Knowledge Centered Support (KCS), online chat, communities, video platforms, etc.
- Engage directly with clients to address issues, capture support requirements, and facilitate actions and initiatives to best align support with client expectations.
- Oversee the development of knowledgebase articles based on new product information, support incidents, and/or common or critical issues.
- Perform ongoing queue reviews as well as quarterly and annual performance reviews.
- Work with Support leadership to manage team resource allocation and workload of the team, focusing on short term urgencies and long-term growth
- Communicate organization goals and objectives - set team and individual goals in accordance with overall organizational goals
Qualities you possess…
- Customer Obsessed –seeks the highest levels of customer experience when prioritizing and leading work
- 8+ years' experience in a global technical support management role helping Fortune 500 companies or customer service industry, product support, IT Admin support, consulting, systems or product development.
- Growth mindset with a bias towards action.
- Iterative - We seek leaders that question everything we do seeking constant iterative improvement. You have the power to make change. We value and reward new perspectives and ideas
- Knowledge of ITOM/ITSM, Cloud, hybrid, SaaS and on-premise environments
- Experience with LAER model, customer journey mapping and customer success and support transformation is plus.
- Have exceptional customer-handling skills
- Exceptional people manager, strong mentor, coach and leader for mid to large distributed teams
- Experience hiring, developing, motivating and advancing strong technical support talent
- Proven internal and external executive level communication skills
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, business management or equivalent work experience.
- Expected Travel will be 10% or greater.