What you get to do in this role:
- Lead efforts to hire, develop, and build technical support team including development of team strategies, objectives and metrics.
- Drive daily incident management success from detection to resolution.
- Oversight and participation in Change Management as it relates to Customer Support.
- Manage escalated issues and major outages for customer accounts.
- Leading by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration.
- A well developed set of leadership, coaching, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to an extremely fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to routinely multitask from the tactical to the strategic activities in a fast paced environment.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 years technical support and service management experience with a minimum of 3-4 years in supervisory role is required. Prefer experience working in a web based service and technology environment where web based support programs and tools were a key component to service delivery.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Willing to work On-Call, weekends and holidays as needed
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.