Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Technical Support Manager will provide project management and operational support for a DoD customer who provides IT services to a DoD community of interest.
- Manage multiple customer accounts, organizing and tracking information on network assets and assisting with customer questions and troubleshooting.
- Support Project Management Office (PMO) activities, including developing executive leadership communication and supporting project control documentation and activities.
- Work with Development, Security, and Operations personnel to understand technical information, represent it accurately in process documentation, and translate it to non-technical materials such as rules of engagement.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements for internal team processes and external customer-facing processes.
- Be a part of a cross functional team supporting customer missions of national significance.
- 3+ years of experience supporting U.S. government projects and programs. DoD experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to engage with users in a professional manner and interface with seasoned U.S. Government personnel.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT projects and common IT project deliverables.
- Experience working in customer environments alongside U.S. government staff.
- Experience organizing and supporting multiple different activities and projects as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willingness to share your experience with the team.
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts-we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success - that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.