In this role, you will be responsible for the personal and professional development of the team, and should demonstrate a passion for supporting the platform that our customers (and WordPress developers!) Love. This person should find solving problems irresistible, enjoy working collaboratively in a fast pace, 24/7/365 environment and understand that delivering a world-class customer experience is at the heart of our business.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Leading a technical team to deliver a differentiated & world-class support experience.
- Responsible for key performance metrics ensuring speed, quality, and most importantly, customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in order to maintain required productivity levels.
- Working intra-departmentally with other Support Leaders to capacity plan, maintain appropriate staffing levels and handle escalated customer concerns.
- Working multi-functionally with all departments within WP Engine to meet our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and customer satisfaction goals.
- Work closely with our business operations team to make sure all meaningful data being provided is up to date and accurate.
- Partner with our recruiting team to help with reviewing resumes and conducting applicant phone screens and interviews.
- Work with senior leadership to set direction and lead team meetings.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- The ideal candidate knows how to solve problems. And if you don't know how to solve them, then you need to know how to find a way to solve them.
- 3 years plus of recent management experience supporting high performing teams.
- You are a true Servant Leader and naturally put the needs of your team ahead of those of your own.
- You love talking with customers to hear about their experiences and seek to understand how we can improve and over-deliver on their expectations.
- You have a deep understanding of the IT industry, Hosting and various technologies.
- You have an operational and tactical view of the business and can provide strategic leadership and direction.
- You have a commitment to get things done, initiative to think about the next project, and a real passion for service.
- Exhibit superb attention to detail and interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with various Support Communication Systems, such as; Zendesk, as well as large scale Phone and Chat support systems.