Industry: Staffing & Recruiting•
Less than 5 years
Posted 377 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Technical Support in Richmond, VA.
The Client Support Tech is responsible for providing computer information systems support via the phone, email or at a Customer workstation. Support duties include but are not limited to network connectivity troubleshooting, desktop hardware and software, OS, printers, phone, and Multimedia support. The candidate will need to have a basic understanding of Active Directory in a multiple Domain network environment. They must also have a fundamental understanding of Personal Computer and Information Systems operations. The position includes ensuring that department manuals are current and items such as manuals, reference guides, IT procedures, diagrams and other technical documents remain up to date. As necessary, the ideal candidate will assist in the authoring of new troubleshooting procedures, guidelines and diagrams. The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills for communicating as their primary job will be customer facing. The candidate also must be able to perform effectively in a team environment.
Job Duties include:
- Respond to and direct help desk tickets to othertechnicians for resolution
- Perform installation and troubleshooting of PC’s, printers, iPhones and software.
- Perform network jack activation for correct VLAN
- Basic customer training and support
- Experiencesupporting conference room equipment or similar environment including projectors, microphones and conference phones
- Respond to and direct help desk tickets to othertechnicians for resolution - Required - 2Years
- Installation and troubleshooting of PCs, printers, iPhones and software - Required - 3Years
- Perform network jack activation for correct VLAN - Required - 1Years
- Basic customer training and support - Required - 1Years
- Experiencesupporting conference room equipment or similar environment including projectors, microphones and conference phones - Required - 2Years
- History of customer service related positions with solid written and verbal communication skills - Required - 3Years
Question 1: Is your candidate able to be hired directly by the Commonwealth of VA WITHOUT sponsorship? This is REQUIRED.
Question 2: Is candidate willing and able to travel to Richmond, VA for a personal interview? Manager will ONLY conduct in person interviews, NO Skype, NO exception
Question 3: Has your candidate been submitted to CAI in the past? If so, for which agency and when?
Question 4 : In what city/state does candidate reside?
Location: Richmond, VA
*local candidates strongly preferred