We are looking for a support specialist who thrives on providing support through different channels of communication including email, phone, chat, forums and social media such as Twitter. You’re a phenomenal match if you possess trouble-shooting skills, are driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, inventive and conscientious.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills and ability to be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles.
- A strong sense of urgency!
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base.
- A passion for social media or web-based software.
- An appreciation for easy to use, intuitive software!
- Ability to evaluate, solve, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- A desire to learn, master and teach.
Experience/Skills Desired (but not all required):
- Basic knowledge of mobile platforms; iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry.
- Proven technical support experience.
- Prior customer service role is important.
- Experience with RESTful API.
- Understanding of UNIX commands (for search, and other command line features).
- Intermediate understanding of authentication technology (SAML, JWT).
- Basic understanding of how SaaS integrations work.
- Experience solving problems in a SaaS environment with a timely deploy schedule.