ClickSoftware is searching for a Technical Support Engineer that possesses a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills. We are looking for someone to work with cutting edge technologies and complex application deployments as part of our Global Customer Support organization.
As our Technical Support Engineer, you will be a pivotal component to our tech support operations. This position is responsible for providing technical support to all ClickSoftware customers via phone, web, email and all otherchannels as requested.
This position requires a complete understanding of our full line of products and effective coordination with team members. You will not only ensure our users exceptional service, but also accommodate key customer inquiries and support all departments as needed.
- Provide technical support to customers and partners;
- Identify, organize, and prioritize multiple support requests at the same time;
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner;
- Conduct root-cause analysis for technical issues and find workarounds and solutions;
- Escalate difficult cases to a senior support tech;
- Document problem resolution steps, compile and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, technical support FAQs;
- Prepare and analyze reports on customer satisfaction of products, services, and processes;
- Follow-up with customers on outstanding issues
- Track and report status of SFDC tickets and customer cases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of work experience in a customer-facing enterprise technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer.
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL-Server, Virtualization, Networking, Mobile Operating Systems (Android and iOS) and Microsoft Windows Servers
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experience with ClickSoftware’s suite of products, including ClickSchedule and ClickMobile, a plus
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as the job requires.