As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide first-levelsupport to customers,support personnel, and fieldsupport staff, focused ontroubleshooting, repairing and debugging Tintri products. Support incidents can range from hardware and/or software issues with Tintri storage systems and solutions, to interoperability issues. You will berequired to utilize and add to the Tintri knowledge base. As a 24X7X365 organization shift work, holidays andon-callresponsibilities will berequired.
- Always take care of the customer. Customer Satisfaction is job #1.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, knowledge base, scripts, log files, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly with customers on recommendations and action plans
- Escalate cases to other more senior Technical Support Engineers and/or Escalation Engineers when the problem is too complex or falls out of specific area of expertise.
- Create new knowledge base articles to share information for reuse throughout the Technical Support Center
- Document case history and status to provide background prior to escalating to higher level
Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Exceptional writing skills
- 0 – 2 yearexperience in Enterprise level Technical Support or Technical Degree equivalent
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Hyper V MCS and/or VMWare VCP certification or equivalent Hypervisor administration work experience
- TCP/IP based networking and troubleshooting skills
- NFS, the UNIX remote file sharing protocol.