Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 182 days ago
The Technical Support Analyst will work as part of a team to solve technical problems and be responsible for supporting Sutherland Enterprise clients of varying levels and sizes. The Technical Support Analyst will work in a team oriented environment to solve technical problems and offer advice on ways to increase the value of the product and manage the resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of customers such as IT Directors and System/Network administrators who provide mission critical services to their company.
· High school education required
· Post-secondary education in a technology related discipline preferred
1 to 5 years previous support-related preferred
Experience dealing with customers in a technical support environment in a enterprise environment is preferred but not required
· Passion for customer service and the ability to empathize with concerned customers
· Ability to do what is necessary to resolve customer issues
· Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools
· Provide timely, effective and correct solutions and information to customers.
· To be able to work on more than one ticket at once, while not losing effectiveness
· Meet internal and client metrics, in the areas of SLA, tickets closed per month, Customer and Sales Rep Satisfaction, and other metrics as defined.
· Flexibility in work schedule and ability to participate in monthly rotating shifts when needed to meet needs of the customer and business.
· Proficient and accurate computer typing skills.
· Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Previous experience with phone support
· Experience in troubleshooting Server related issues
Working knowledge of MS-Windows Server
Working knowledge of IIS
· Knowledge and hands-on experience with any of the following: Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows XP/7, ActiveSync, Lotus Domino Server and/or Microsoft Exchange Server 07/10/13, Microsoft Office 365, and/or Novell GroupWise, Lotus Notes Client and/or Microsoft Outlook, and/or Apple OS/X environment.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, Network Connectivity, OSI, LAN/WAN