You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! Whether you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Application Support Specialist delivers comprehensive high quality telephone support on Kronos SMB software and hardware products. The Application Support Specialist is expected to deliver high quality support utilizing outstanding customer service skills and techniques that promote customer satisfaction and retention.
This position will provide end user support for the Workforce Ready Time and Labor, Human Resources and Payroll modules.
· Help Desk support of assigned cases including outbound call backs, e-mails and support tickets.
· Use of knowledge and experience to resolve difficult problems submitted by end-users while making use of debugging skills and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to research problems independently and identify root cause of issues using problem determination skills.
· Timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries.
· Phone support during regularly scheduled phone shifts.
· Consistently and effectively communicating with management to make sure issues are escalated and resolved.
· Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
The right person for this position will have domain knowledge in one or all of the following areas: Payroll, Time and Labor/Employee Scheduling, HR or Benefits. The role will require the Application Support Specialist to assist customer with the use and usability of our application. They will need to troubleshoot and resolve issues while providing exceptional service.
- Experience using Time & Attendance, Payroll and/or Human Resource applications or related experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail needed
- Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency of Web and Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous help desk experience is desired
- 4-year collegedegreepreferred
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.