Imagine new horizons….
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will create excellent customer experiences providing world-class technical service and support for our customers and resellers. You will assist our customers across various industries to help identify and resolve their SOLIDWORKS PDM issues.
What will your role be?
- Provide high quality customer service and technical support to our resellers and customers via telephone, email, and web-based tools
- Support SOLIDWORKS PDM customers primarily in the Americas region but also worldwide and address all customers' requests in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the R&D team to define the product, work closely with our field teams, and contribute to our online communities
- Develop expertise across our reseller channels
Your key success factors
- Work onsite at Dassault Systèmes in Woodland Hills, California
- Strong communication skills in two parts: 1) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules ofEnglish grammar; 2) verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
- Customer focused mindset with each customer engagement and interaction
- Positive, driven to learn, and self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm
- Experience with SQL database systems, network IT management, and/or PDM/PLM systems
- Excellent working knowledge of PC based computer systems, installation, product activation and Active Directory deployment
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team structure, and across business units Strong troubleshooting skills and enjoys technical challenges Highly organized with critical attention to details
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 4+ years of technical customer service and/or support experience resolving technical issues
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, Engineering, or similar technical discipline
Plusses, not required
- Previous experience using SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management products, Autodesk Vault, PTC Windchill, Siemens PLM Teamcenter, or related PDM solutions
- Additional language proficiency other than English, such as (but not limited to), French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, etc