Less than 5 years
- Troubleshooting reported issues, completed requested changes, perform necessary customer tasks.
- Solving problems for customers - identifying bugs, creating solutions, applying fixes.
- Communicating with the client via email and, sometimes, by phone/video chat.
- Training customers on platform usability and how-to perform tasks.
- Working with product and engineering teams within Olapic to improve the platform and technology.
- Provide updates on fix actions to business units (account management, sales, etc).
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge bases, providing technical and usability references for employees and customers.
- Evolve the support team’s functions and processes to find efficiencies
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 – 4+ years’ experience in customer service/support role.
- Experience querying/searching databases, preferably MySQL/SQL.
- Familiarity with Git, such as GitHub, Bitbucket, or other version control platform.
- Awareness of APIs
- Troubleshooting (especially when time is of the essence).
- Strong ability to retrieve historical data from multiple sources.
- Extremely strong communication and follow-up skills. You can speak both engineer and human.
- Self-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Shows initiative; works hard and leads by example as part of a greater team.
- Brings new ideas to the table about the support process and architecture; is able to implement them if needed!
- Great organization skills and ability to plan ahead.
- Must be a creative problem solver; able to think outside the box when challenging support issues appear.
- Customer focused mentality required; you love helping other people and see how they make great use of our products.
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Nice to have: JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce
Valid through: 5/5/2021
* Ladders Estimates