This candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. This person will also be a key member for RQ Infrastructure, where they will be working with a variety of security technologies (SIEM, IDS/IPS, FIM, NAC) for field support and R&D. This individual will also be directly responsible for the configuration and management of and enterprise level service management software. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in learning about the IT Security field.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Manage and configure enterprise level service management software
- Respond to queries either in person, through email or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Bachelor Degree in a Computer Science related field
- 1-3 years of experience of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Basic understanding of Networking concepts (TCP, UDP)
- Experience resolving basic computer issues
- Experience resolving software related issues
- Clean Background and US Citizen
- Ability to demonstrate good attitude, energy, and effort