Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Dunham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment that is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a highly driven and client-centric Technical Support Engineer to join our team in San Francisco (remotely) or in our North Carolina, or New York offices, who thrives on helping others, knows how to manage their tasks and time, and who works well independently and on a team. We need a technically skilled, fast learner with the ability to know when to make a decision and when to escalate an issue.
In this role, you’ll leverage strong technical and customer service skills to confidently lead clients through the diagnosis and resolution of the most complex and technical problems we face with a high degree of customer satisfaction….and provide an experience that will make you every client’s favourite support person!
We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level. If you’re excited to shape the future of a global and market-defining company, we want to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Troubleshoot challenging technical issues reported by customers of all sizes over various channels like tickets, Slack and video calls
- Effectively manage multiple inquiries, accurately prioritize requests based on business impact and urgency, and manage issues to ensure timely resolution through established incident and problem management practices
- Deliver a top-tier support experience to Enterprise customers by providing enthusiastic communication, ensuring clients have a positive support experience during every interaction
- Identify, reproduce and report defects to the appropriate Engineering team, and mitigate the criticality of the issue by providing creative workarounds
- Regularly contribute to the Knowledge Base for both internal and external users by creating clear and helpful documentation; Improve processes and tools and help the team continually improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with Success, Professional Service, Engineering and Product teams
- Submit feature requests to the Product team
- Engage in continuous learning on the Onna product, and upcoming features and functionality
- Act as the Onna expert; Mentor, train and help other internal members on technical and procedural matters
- 3+ years of experience providing technical support to clients or end-users of a web-based software application, with eDiscovery is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and passion for new technologies
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person)
- Working knowledge of HTML / HTTP / REST / Postman
- Experience with monitoring and log analytics tools (Grafana and Kibana preferred)
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system/shell scripting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Python is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker is preferred
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly group activities
- Commuter perks (location-specific)
- Dog-friendly office (location-specific)
- Allowance for remote work set-up