Technical Support Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Our client is looking for a technical support engineer to maintain and manage SaaS and enterprise-deployed systems to ensure the overall health of the infrastructure and core software systems. The TSE will lead the deployment, monitoring, and management of all AlphaPoint environments, including hardware, operating systems, custom software, and networking elements.
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
Position type: Full Time
Location: New York City (Midtown), Raleigh-Durham, Philadelphia
Job Responsibilities As a key member of the DevOps team, you will:
• Be part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on delivering and running world-class industrial-strength software
• Work with other team members to ensure successful deployments and ongoing operations of our software products, across multiple environments
• Envision, plan, and execute monitoring and maintenance protocols for multiple deployment/operating environments with various SLAs (e.g. dev, test, integration, production)
• Develop configuration management practices; develop templates, scripts, and policies for CM
• Provide monitoring, maintenance, and on-call support for our systems
• Identify operational problems by observing and studying system function and performance results
• Cultivate expertise in relevant aspects of target business domains and apply that knowledge to maximize technology value.