We are looking for a highly skilled individual to join our global product support team. As an M-Files Support Engineer, you will play a critical role in driving our success. You will need to become an expert in M-Files document management products and M-Files cloud services, and have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills that enable you to communicate successfully with our customers all over the world.
Your daily tasks consist of:
- Solving technical product issues and questions that our customers, resellers and personnel report to us. You will communicate directly with them using phone, ticketing system and remote tools.
- Participating M-Files cloud services monitoring and maintaining, as well as deploying and managing new cloud accounts
- Keeping customers happy with prompt responses and excellent communication
- Reporting product issues to development
- Coordinating with different teams to solve issues in a timely manner
- Performing knowledge management by creating instructions and articles of frequent issues and by training support personnel
- Prior experience managing and scaling complex SaaS or Cloud environment in a face pace / high growth environment.
- Knowledge or certifications in cloud operations and Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience in IT
- Experience with Windows environments, MS SQL databases and computer networks
- Experience in a customer service role
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Fluent speak and write in English, and also in Finnish if located in Finland.
- Experience with technical problem solving
- Must work well under pressure in a team setting
Background in technical support, software testing or application engineering will be considered as an advantage, as well as experience with document/content management systems.
Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information Technology or equivalent is required.
Deadline for applications: The recruitment expires when the position is filled.