As a Technical Support Engineer you will experience a demanding technical environment where new and exciting challenges are presented every day. You will troubleshoot live applications, recommend architectural design, and support the sophisticated automation and reporting software, GENESIS, BizViz and AnalytiX, on the market for some of the largest companies in the world. Support is done primarily via phone, email and occasionally on site. Total customer satisfaction is our goal.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• VBA/VB Scripting (or C#, C++)
• Proficiency in Windows Platforms
• Knowledge of Microsoft IIS (or web hosting/publishing technology)
• Knowledge in MS SQL Server or ORACLE
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills