Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll be on the front lines of creating #ravingfans by providing an exceptional support experience for our customers. Support Engineers are proactive, innovative and empowered to solve the customer challenges of today, while thinking strategically to delight the customers of tomorrow.
- Provide an exceptional support experience via email, web and/or phone for our customers using Gong product(s) and achieve core KPIs.
- Master Gong product(s) and provide integration expertise for 3rd party solutions, including: telephony systems, web conferencing, Salesforce, and API usage.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to triage potential bugs, build test cases, identify workarounds and keep stakeholders informed every step of the way.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer with Success, Sales and Product teams to influence priorities, resources, roadmaps and deliverables.
- Create innovative resources to equip and educate customers and peers (documentation, training, processes, tools).
- Passion to go above and beyond to create #ravingfans
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and ability to translate complex technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- College graduate with a technical degree or equivalent hands-on experience
- 1-3 years of technical support or other relevant work experience
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and well organized
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to deep dive and find solutions
- Technical experience with Dialer/Telephony/Web Conferencing platforms such as Outreach, Dialpad, Zoom, GoToMeeting, 8x8 and Five9Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred: Salesforce Sales Cloud (1-2 years), API developer support, object oriented programming languages or other scripting languages.
Perks & benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.