If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the job for you. We are seeking a talented Technical Support Engineer to join our Content Collaboration and Mobility team. We believe that the customer comes first and, you will be instrumental in providing a best-in-class customer service experience to our customers and partners. We actively provide problem identification and resolution on Citrix Endpoint Management and Content Collaboration. You will utilize your troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer inquiries. The pace is fast and the job is challenging but, the partnership makes this opportunity one that is very rewarding.
- We are customer-obsessed and seek to provide extraordinary technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of medium to large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
- You will perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management.
- We have targeted call statistics such as the number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals you will strive to achieve.
- We love collaboration and give you an opportunity to publish articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix's online knowledge base, and reviews others' articles
- You may participate in the weekend follow the sun coverage and occasionally conduct an onsite mission engagements.
- We value education and ask to require that you pass Citrix certifications to advance your skills and career.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education combined with experience
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience; or an advanced degree without experience.
- We are looking for you to have a suitable understanding of the Network topology, Active directory, and communication protocols.
- Must possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of server administration and networking protocols (such as TCP/IP).
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner are required.
- CompTIA Mobility+ is a plus.
- Experience in administrating a PKI infrastructure in areas as certificate authorities, server or client certificates is a plus
- At least one year of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience.
- Exposure supporting EMM, MDM or MAM on mobile devices/OS such as iOS, Android, Windows is a plus