What we're looking for:
You love solving problems and enjoy learning new technologies. You have 2+ years supporting end users in the Networking field. You have developed a strong practical understanding of the OSI Model and common networking protocols.
If you also have industry certifications (CCNA, CCNP, Network+), have 2+ years of supporting enterprise customers in the Networking field, we’d love to speak with you!
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical assistance for Citrix products to customers via phone, email, and other channels as appropriate. The Technical Support Engineer focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Citrix products and their integration into customer environments using fundamental troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer issues. Customer size can range from Small Business to Large Enterprise.
- Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of small to medium size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access, and other appropriate channels
- Performs advanced problem analysis and isolates problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management
- Achieves and adhering to established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Validates and qualifies complex customer issues and business impact which may require collaboration with more senior level team members or other vendors
- Contributes to the Citrix knowledgebase in the form of new or updated technical articles/documents focused on issue resolution or prevention
- Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system
- Ensure the work performed meets the quality standards within acceptable time schedules and customer commitments
- Some weekend work may be required.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience; or an advanced degree without experience
- 2+ years supporting end users in the Networking field
- Developed a strong practical understanding of the OSI Model and common networking protocols.
- Obtained an industry certifications (CCNA, CCNP, Network+)